Sho-Glo Competition Spray Tan Solution (Stage Competition Blend) - Tampa Bay Tan 25 GAL BULK PACK ONLY
Heavy Freight: The price includes curbside shipping to most locations within the 48 contiguous states. Please read our Shipping & Returns Policy for full details.
Sho-Glo Competition Spray Tanning Solution is based on our Tan Extraordinaire 10% DHA blend with added triple boost “performance/stage” level bronze tints.
BULK SIZE ORDER ONLY – 25 GALLON QUANTITY – Single gallons are not available
This is a custom blend, it is made fresh to order. Please allow a few business days for blending, before order can ship.
This is a product formulated for bright lighting situations such as competition events, stage lighting, or bright photo shoots. This product has an intense dark bronze tint, not recommended for normal “non performance or non-event” wear
Available in 10% DHA Levels Triple Bronze, no added fragrance
(plant extract ingredients scent product with an herbal botanical scent)
When its time to accelerate the “WOW” factor, bring out the Sho-Glo. The ideal blend for the competition and show locale, our Sho-Glo solution, is steps above the competitors.
It is the perfect blend of natural ingredients that will keep skin moisturized, radiant and hydrated throughout the tanning process. Helping to maintain the “moist-skin” look, even under sizzling stage lights.
Sho-Glo does NOT use alcohol or other ingredients which can cause dry skin and skin reactions.
Traditionally used for body-building competitors, this product is appropriate for medium and medium/dark skin tones. Works well with skinned types three and above.
For best results, spray client with many layers, daily over 1-3 days leading to the event to build color base. Do not shower off the bronzer colorant on any coats.
Layers are required, and number is based on clients pre-tan coloration, and depth of color desired.
Color will be lighter if bronzer is showered off, as this product is made to be worn with bronzer intact; as is common in competition type events needing a very dark color.
Recommended Directions for look below:
As used by IBFF Pros, see application process recipe below, to obtain very dark color shown in this example. (10 oz of solution used)
- Friday AM (1 day before event) – 2 coats of solution two oz each, no shower off
- Friday PM (day before event) – 2 coats of solution two oz each, no shower off
- Saturday AM (Day of event) – 1 coats of solution two oz , no shower off
- Saturday at Event (just before stage walk) – After client is dressed in posing suit, touch up any color that may rub off from dressing, with a soft cosmetic pad or foam brush and Sho Glo solution. Pat product into place. Next, LIGHTLY mist skin head to toe with Moistaire aerosol as Posing Oil/Glaze, and to help set color.
You can adjust number of coats for a darker or lighter finish. You may need extra for larger sized clients.
IBFF Pro shown above is wearing multiple coats of Sho Glo, topped of with a light mist of Moistaire. No photo retouching was applied.
We recommend you pair this with our Moist Aire’ Aerosol spray moisturizer as a posing oil. Advise client to spray the aerosol lightly over the bronzer layer, (after tanning solution is fully dry) before the competition event to help affix the bronzer tint to the skin surface, and add a water and sweat resistive satin sheen to enhance muscle tone. (do not rub in)
Some key ingredients in this blend:
- Aloe Barbadensis (skin soothing, healing, antioxidant)
- Dihydroxyacetone / DHA (self tanning agent, skin colorant)
- Vegetable Glycerin (99.9% Kosher, maintains skin moisture balance, smooths skin surface, soothes, off sets parched appearance)
- Acai Berry (antioxidant superfruit)
- Goji Berry (antioxidant superfruit)
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate (skin friendly natural sun inhibitor, low level, protects ingredients on the skin)
- Lavender Essential Oil (treats acne, normalizes oil production, reduces redness, heals skin, antioxidant)
- Banana Fruit Extract (vitamin rich, moisturizes, soothes, improves skin barrier function, anti-aging, wound healing)
- Triple Dark Bronzers (skin safe food grade, cosmetic eye safe colorant)
- Natural and organic ingredients in every bottle
- Paraben, soy, nut, and Gluten Free, vegan blend
- Formulated and Manufactured by Tampa Bay Tan, blended and shipped fresh
- Expanded product information shown on label image above
Store in very cool, dark location and use within 90 days. Warmth or heat can damage product. For longer term storage refrigeration is required. Solution products are not eligible for return or refund, shipping damaged item replacement only.
Spray and Sun is one, if not the only, online store that offers White Glove Delivery and professional installation. Our Spray and Sun Facebook Page shows some of the tanning beds and booths that we've delivered over time.
They say that you can’t find what you need if you want it to be fast, good, and affordable. Something always has to give, right? At Spray & Sun, it has been our mission since day one to prove this old saying wrong.
We work with manufacturers of the highest quality spray and sun tanning equipment and tools to get discount prices on everything we sell. We then pass those savings on to you, so that you can build your tanning salon, in-home tanning room, or any other tanning location without breaking the bank. Spray & Sun was founded by Karen, who started the business after first owning her own spray tan salon. With her expertise steering the whole operation, our carefully trained staff pays close attention to every product on our shelves. If it’s not of the best quality, we won’t sell it.
That’s the good and the affordable, but what about the fast?
This is where many other companies fail, which means we double our efforts here. Our customer service team is available 24/7 so that you can get instant answers to any question you may have. You can contact Karen directly to receive a response in just a few short hours, and we offer super-fast shipping so that you aren’t left waiting.
Our theory is that by bringing you products that are good, affordable, and fast, we can move beyond simply selling you a product. We’re here to form an ongoing relationship with your business, and we know that in order to maintain your loyalty, we have to continue to offer competitive prices, fast service, and quality goods. That’s why in over five years of operation, our business has never once dropped the ball on these goals. Check out our Best Price Guarantee to see one way that we are honoring that commitment.
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Please verify item type and color/dimensions. If you wish to make any changes, you would need to do so prior to your item shipping.
- The Order Confirmation means that we have received your order in our system.
- As soon as we receive your order we automatically verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the card authorization and promptly reach out to you via phone or e-mail.
You are free to cancel without penalty or obligation prior to your order shipping.
TANNING BEDS RETURN/CANCELLATION POLICY - MUST READ
- All tanning beds and booths are custom-built for the end-user and because we do not sell items that are pre-owned, absolutely no returns or refunds are permitted, no matter the reason. No exceptions. All new tanning equipment is under warranty.
- Once the signed Order Cancellation Policy has been received by Spray & Sun, and the product is in production, the order/product may not be cancelled for any reason or the Customer will be charged 100% of the order/product price.
- Our goal is your complete satisfaction with our products. All products we manufacture are built to order only.
- All tanning beds/booths are custom-made products and may not be returned. Sale is final.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments or substitutions at their discretion for refinements that improve the quality, appearance and performance of the product.
- These beds are delivered to homes and salons across the sun, regarded, neither manufacturer nor Spray & Sun guarantees any specific tan results due to varying skin types and or proper voltage/power input
Shipping Your Order
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT SHIP TANNING BEDS AND BOOTHS TO CA, OR and WA.
If your item is in stock:
- Your order ship within five business days from the order confirmation date.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- Most heavy items are shipped via freight--delivery time is approximately 5-7 business days.
- Please feel free to inquire if you do not receive the tracking information, since the email may sometimes end up in junk or other folders.
- Shipping lead times may be longer than usual during holiday/rush periods. We will immediately inform you if this is the case and obtain your permission to proceed.
Please note some custom orders may take longer than 5 business days to ship, as we need to ensure they are crated safely to avoid transit damage. Additionally, tanning beds are custom-built and will require a few weeks for production.. Contact us for any details.
We will always do our very best to ensure the promptest delivery. Guaranteed delivery dates and express service may be available, please let us know if you need rush service. For remote delivery locations, the shipping companies reserve the right to service it once or twice a week, and in certain parts of the day, e.g mornings or afternoons only. If you feel that you are in such an area, please let us know, as you will need to be available in those time frames.
IN ORDER TO REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH PAYPAL AND OTHER CREDIT CARD PORTAL POLICIES: DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES ARE NOT PERMITTED ONCE AN ITEM HAS ALREADY SHIPPED. ANY RETURNS THIS MAY CAUSE WILL BE TREATED AS A REGULAR RETURN PER OUR RETURN POLICY. PLEASE READ OUR FULL POLICY BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON QUALIFYING RETURNS.
Cosmetic/Feature Change Disclaimer
Tanning bed manufacturers constantly change, alter, or improve their tanning beds. This affects each and every brand in the tanning industry. What this means is that all manufacturers reserve the right to make minor cosmetic/feature alterations, such as changing handles, adding or removing small features which do not affect bed performance output, or redesigning certain aspects of the bed so as to meet current market demand.
All manufacturer beds and booths are sold with this understanding, and all customers who purchase online, via any channel, purchase with this understanding and acceptance. All cosmetic changes, if any, are minor and do not affect tanning performance.
The delivery instructions email will be sent to the same email address as the order confirmation email.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a delivery instructions email.
- Please read this email carefully as it outlines how to receive your item and what to do in the event your item or box arrives damaged.
Please note it is a customer's responsibility to read this email and/or familiarize themselves with our Shipping & Returns Policy. Additionally, we highly recommend you check your junk or spam folder at all times.
Blanket Policy Disclaimer
For any policy omission or clarification, the individual manufacturer policy will apply without exception. As policies are multi-faceted and constantly evolve, customer (you) and retailer (us) agree to defer to the manufacturer's shipping & returns policy in these instances.
Please read the instructions below very carefully as they pertain to refunds and replacements.
Inspect your purchase to ensure that it is in good condition upon arrival and that the number of boxes on the delivery bill match the number of boxes you received. If your item(s)/box arrives damaged or short, it is very important you follow these exact instructions:
- Note the damage on the delivery bill (also known as a bill of lading)
- Note any shortage of items/boxes
- Take photographs of all sides of the box as well
- REFUSE DELIVERY WITHOUT EXCEPTION
- Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process an insurance claim/replacement.
Examples of damage to a box are: rips, holes, crush, dings, etc.
If the box/package looks OK but you feel the item within may be damaged:
- Note "possible concealed damaged"
In the event the damage is concealed (meaning the box looks good but the item within is damaged)--DO NOT THROW THE BOX AWAY and take pictures of the box as well as the product.
- Disposing of the box at any point or not following the above procedures annuls our ability to process refunds and replacements.
- Insurance/manufacturers require photographs of both the box (all sides) and the product.
It is very important that any damage or shortages are:
- Reported within five calendar days of receipt of the merchandise, due to carrier insurance regulations and rules.
- If the concealed damage is cosmetic only, we reserve the right to first attempt to repair the unit as new with a part or professional assistance.
In order to receive an immediate refund or replacement for concealed damage:
- You agree to hold onto the damaged item and not dispose of it until further instructions are provided by the manufacturer or by us.
- You agree to not dispose of the original box/carton the item came in.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL AN ITEM BE REFUNDED OR REPLACED IF THE ITEM OR ITS BOX/PACKAGING HAVE BEEN DISCARDED.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us immediately at 786-233-7010 and we will be glad to promptly assist you or answer any concerns.
Cancellations & Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. Most purchases may be canceled at no cost prior to shipment. If there are any third party or carrier errors, you agree to let us help you resolve these in a timely manner.
Should you decide to cancel the order:
- You (the buyer) will be responsible for all shipping charges, including return shipping and any manufacturer restocking fees.
- The refund will be processed once the item has been received at the warehouse.
- Please note not all manufacturers accept returns--it is best to verify with us prior to placing your order.
- No returns permitted on any custom-built, or made to order items, such as tanning beds and booths and canopies.
- For tanning beds/booths/canopies: once you place an order, the item is built specifically for you. The manufacturer (ESB/SolarStorm, ProSun, etc) devotes considerable resources building your item and will charge a significant restocking fee (usually 25-50%) should you wish to cancel production.
- Replacement bulbs are final sale and non returnable.
For those items that are non-returnable but arrive damaged, we will promptly provide a replacement at absolutely no cost to you pursuant to our Shipping & Returns Policy.
Because we cannot sell used items, ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION, including original packaging (please do not use, assemble, or modify the product in any way).
NO RETURNS ON ANY USED GOODS OR ANY TANNING SOLUTIONS.
PURSUANT TO FDA GUIDELINES, SALE OF ALL TANNING SOLUTIONS IS FINAL, NO RETURNS. PLEASE CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ORDERED THE CORRECT SOLUTION AS WE CANNOT RESELL SOLUTIONS BY LAW, EVEN IF UNOPENED.
LED Technologies: ReVive/DPL Product Manufacturer Policy
All Revive/DPL products are final sale and non-returnable.
MaxiMist/Tampa Bay Tan Product Manufacturer Policy
- All Spray Tan Equipment (Spray Units) 14 day return policy; after that 25% restocking fee applies. Customer is responsible for shipping costs both ways.
- All Spray Tanning Solutions, Skin care or Prep items, Cosmetics, Equipment Cleaners: NOT eligible for return, opened or unopened.
Because we cannot sell used, ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN NEW AND UNUSED condition, including original packaging (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way).
Norvell Product Manufacturer Policy
- 30 days return policy, after that 15% restocking fee applies (up to 90 days). Customer is responsible for shipping costs both ways.
Because we cannot sell used items, ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION, including original packaging (please do not use, assemble, or modify the product in any way). No returns on any used goods or tanning solutions.
Spray & Sun provides complimentary shipping insurance with all orders; we want your foosball table to be fully insured and protected while in transit. Shipping insurance allows a merchant to replace or refund an order that suffers damage due to shipping, at no cost to the buyer.
By accepting a damaged box and signing for it in "good condition", however, a customer acknowledge they wish to receive the order as is and cancel the right to any refund or replacement. Any box visibly damaged during shipping may indicate a damaged item within. This means a customer should always notate the damage to a box or item on the delivery bill, otherwise insurance cannot be filed and refunds/replacements cannot be made. We know this is pretty straight-forward, but we are required to disclose it! :)
We strive for your 100% satisfaction. In the event we process an insurance claim for damage, please bear in mind that we will always provide a refund or replacement without you having to wait for the claim process to be over. In doing so, however, you agree to hold onto the damaged item until the claim process is over. Refusal to warehouse the damaged item means shipping insurance cannot be executed and voids the ability to provide refunds/replacements. This is common practice with all U.S. carriers (UPS, Fedex, etc) when processing insurance claims for refunds or replacements and does not in any way make you responsible for the delivery damage.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us a 786-233-7010 or at email@example.com and our professional staff will be glad to assist you.
All heavy freight orders are delivered "curbside", which is industry standard for all manufacturers. The shipping company will call you ahead of time to schedule a delivery appointment, and deliver curbside via freight truck. All smaller orders are delivered via regular Fedex/UPS.
If you choose another type of delivery (such as Front Door Delivery), please retain the email confirming any alternate delivery method for your records. For your protection and peace of mind, any guarantee is only provided in writing and never verbally.
It is important to note that some deliveries may incur additional costs due to remote / hard to access / limited access locations. Although rare, we will promptly let you know if this is the case so that you may choose whether or not to proceed with the shipment.
What is Front Door/Garage Delivery?
When this service is requested on a shipment going to a business, the carrier will take the freight into the storefront for delivery. On a residential delivery, the carrier will take the shipment onto the property, or into the garage of the residence. They will not necessarily deliver inside the front door, but rather at the front door. Please note this is the case with any shipment from any company and is a carrier policy, not our own.
When a driver delivers to a specific room in a house or business (for example a basement or 2nd floor), the requested service is known as White Glove service. Since this is very time consuming, only specific shipping companies offer white glove service. If you require white glove service, please let us know.
Not all white glove quotes will be the same, since not all home deliveries are the same. Number of stairs, corridors, etc may require a different quote and we will let you know if this is the case.
Storage Fees & Delays
It is understood that by placing an order you are ready to accept immediate delivery of the merchandise. Should you need the merchandise to arrive on a specific date, this date must be relayed when you place your order.
If your order ships and you choose to delay delivery, the shipping company unfortunately reserves the right by law to return your merchandise to the manufacturer, or charge you storage fees. Generally, shipping companies will not allow your item to be stored on premises--for insurances reasons--for longer than 3-5 business days.
- If they return your merchandise to the manufacturer, you will be responsible for shipping both ways, as well as all restocking fees. Please note these are substantial for tanning beds so do not delay shipments for your own sake.
- If the merchandise is non-returnable and gets returned to the manufacturer (who thus refuses it), you will be responsible for the full cost of the item, including any third party and shipping fees.
- If the shipping company chooses to retain the item on premises and charge you shipping fees, you agree to pay such fees in full prior to the delivery of the merchandise.
In essence, please do not delay delivery of the merchandise, as shipping companies have very little flexibility due to legal and insurance restraints. You will be responsible for all costs associated with self-imposed delays.
WE TRY TO SHIP AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE INFORM US OF SPECIFIC DELIVERY DATE REQUIREMENTS AS SOON AS YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
Color & Appearance Disclaimer
All tanning beds and accessories purchased are represented on our site in as best a color scheme/description as possible, based on information relayed to us by the manufacturer.
PLEASE NOTE: the manufacturer reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments or substitutions at their discretion for refinements that improve the quality, appearance and performance of the product.
Is Free Shipping Offered Everywhere in the US?
Much as we strive to offer absolutely free shipping during our promotional periods, there are some locations where we cannot offer free shipping. These are usually states such as Hawaii and Alaska, but not limited to these, as well as locations with restricted access (ie islands, heavy metro areas, hotels), rural areas and neighborhoods, or locations which a carrier may deem remote or difficult to get to. Coast-to-coast shipping may not be covered under our free shipping policy, as we strive to obtain the fastest route to prevent item breakage and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT SHIP TANNING BEDS AND BOOTHS TO CA, OR and WA.
If you feel you are in such a location, please feel free to contact us to make sure. We will still provide a credit for shipping in these instances. If you place an order and we find that you are in such an area, we will immediately contact you with all available options.
In the event free shipping is not available for a certain item, this will be clearly listed on the product page.
Thanks so much for choosing Spray & Sun!
Spray & Sun guarantees the lowest price for an entire 6 months after purchase on all items!
For New Orders:
If you haven't purchased from us yet, you have two options to get the best price guarantee:
1. If you see the item on our website, order it today and we will guarantee it is the best price anywhere online for an entire six months after purchase. If not, we'll refund you the difference!
2. If you can't find the item you are looking for, or you want options or other custom additions not listed, call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put together the lowest price quote you will find anywhere online, guaranteed.
Just email us at email@example.com with your Purchase Order Number after you purchase.
Our 100% Price Guarantees terms and conditions:
- The price guarantee is valid for up to an entire 6 months after purchase!
- Please purchase the item from us before requesting your Price Match
- Clearance or Special Promos, such as buy one get one free aren't eligible
- The item be in stock on the competitor's website
- The price match applies to online-only retailer ie. Costco isn't eligible
- Auctions or any kind of liquidator sites such as Overstock or eBay aren't eligible
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer and follow dealer MAP Policies
- Any product purchased with a third party warranty service, such as Clyde or TimePayment, is not eligible for a Price Match. No exceptions.
- The guarantee includes the total price of both item and shipping charges
- QuadPay or TimePayment transactions are not eligible
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.