Norvell Venetian Sunless Mousse 8 oz
Heavy Freight: The price includes curbside shipping to most locations within the 48 contiguous states. Please read our Shipping & Returns Policy for full details.
Special Limited Time Promotion (While Supplies Last)
- Buy Multi-Pack and get a discount
An exotic sunless formula with a unique combination of violet and brown tone bronzers, designed to mimic the sought-after skin tones indicative of the Mediterranean region. Venetian™ Sunless Mousse provides the deepest, darkest, longest lasting tan yet.
Exclusive Natural Actives Sunless Complex™
- Time Release Micro Capsules bind moisture within the skin.
- Natural Enzymes repair dehydrated skin.
- Unique Dermal Barrier locks in DHA.
- Advanced DHA Odor Encapsulation molecules ‘trap’ and virtually eliminate common sunless odor.
- Lightweight Foam for easy to apply, flawless color.
- Just off the Beach Color™: patented blend of DHA and bronzers to compliment all skin tones. Found only in Norvell Professional Products. Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- 100% Vegan Fragrance: Paradise Breeze
Spray and Sun is one, if not the only, online store that offers White Glove Delivery and professional installation. Our Spray and Sun Facebook Page shows some of the tanning beds and booths that we've delivered over time.
They say that you can’t find what you need if you want it to be fast, good, and affordable. Something always has to give, right? At Spray & Sun, it has been our mission since day one to prove this old saying wrong.
We work with manufacturers of the highest quality spray and sun tanning equipment and tools to get discount prices on everything we sell. We then pass those savings on to you, so that you can build your tanning salon, in-home tanning room, or any other tanning location without breaking the bank. Spray & Sun was founded by Karen, who started the business after first owning her own spray tan salon. With her expertise steering the whole operation, our carefully trained staff pays close attention to every product on our shelves. If it’s not of the best quality, we won’t sell it.
That’s the good and the affordable, but what about the fast?
This is where many other companies fail, which means we double our efforts here. Our customer service team is available 24/7 so that you can get instant answers to any question you may have. You can contact Karen directly to receive a response in just a few short hours, and we offer super-fast shipping so that you aren’t left waiting.
Our theory is that by bringing you products that are good, affordable, and fast, we can move beyond simply selling you a product. We’re here to form an ongoing relationship with your business, and we know that in order to maintain your loyalty, we have to continue to offer competitive prices, fast service, and quality goods. That’s why in over five years of operation, our business has never once dropped the ball on these goals. Check out our Best Price Guarantee to see one way that we are honoring that commitment.
PLEASE READ FIRST: Shipping Policy & Our Terms
Please take your time to read our shipping policy very carefully, since placing an order with us indicates your full agreement with our Terms of Service and Shipping Policy without exceptions. You agree no other agreement or terms, verbally or in writing, supersedes or replaces our Shipping Policy. You agree that improperly following this shipping policy will nullify your right to any claims and refunds, whether partial or full. This Shipping Policy is legally binding and is being given to you and your payment method (ie Paypal, Amazon, credit card) as our binding conditions for doing business with you, our customer. It is a customer's express responsibility to read and understand our Shipping Policy prior to placing an order. We remain at your disposal for any questions or queries you may have--your satisfaction is our goal.
Most products ship via freight. Freight delivery processes are far different than the regular UPS/Fedex deliveries that many customers are accustomed to. As a result, it is imperative you read and understand all the details in our Shipping & Returns Policy. By proceeding with your order, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed with the Shipping & Returns Policy in its entirety.
LEAD TIMES FOR 2022
During 2022, many items will be available via backorder only. Many popular brands are only building to order as they do not have enough raw materials for mass production.
Please inquire for stock/delivery times on any brand. If you need to purchase a product soon, please do so ASAP as lead times are expected to increase in 2022. It is highly regrettable but out of anyone's control and we wish to be upfront about current market conditions so that you may plan accordingly.
THIS MEANS WHEREVER YOU INQUIRE ONLINE, THE LEAD TIME WILL NOT CHANGE AS ALMOST EVERY RETAILER SHIPS FACTORY DIRECT AT PRESENT.
As soon as you place your order online you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Please carefully review this email.
- It is a customer's responsibility to read the Order Confirmation carefully and ensure the length/size, color, options chosen are correct.
- If you have applied for financing with TimePayment, please read the equipment description carefully prior to signing any agreement.
- As soon as we receive your order we automatically verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the card authorization and promptly reach out to you via phone or e-mail.
- By placing an order you acknowledge that the item is able to maneuver / fit in your home and any returns as a result of size will be your responsibility. Please see Cancellations sections for information on returns.
You are free to cancel without penalty or obligation prior to any in-stock item shipping. An in-stock item is an item which does not require any production or lead time.
Many heavy freight items cost a great deal to ship, therefore it is very important you ensure beforehand you will have enough help to move the item, as well as enough space in the home/business to maneuver the item. Please see Cancellation & Returns for returns policy on any item which is later found not to fit, or cancellation on any built-to-order items.
TANNING BEDS RETURN/CANCELLATION POLICY - MUST READ
- All tanning beds and booths are custom-built for the end-user and because we do not sell items that are pre-owned, absolutely no returns or refunds are permitted, no matter the reason. No exceptions. All new tanning equipment is under warranty.
- Once the signed Order Cancellation Policy has been received by Spray & Sun, and the product is in production, the order/product may not be cancelled for any reason, including shipping damage, or the Customer will be charged 100% of the order/product price.
- Our goal is your complete satisfaction with our products. All products we manufacture are built to order only.
- All tanning beds/booths are custom-made products and may not be returned. Sale is final.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments or substitutions at their discretion for refinements that improve the quality, appearance and performance of the product.
- These beds are delivered to homes and salons, regarded, neither manufacturer nor Spray & Sun guarantees any specific tan results due to varying skin types and or proper voltage/power input
Shipping Your Order
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT SHIP TANNING BEDS AND BOOTHS TO HI, AK, CA, OR and WA.
If your item is in stock:
- Your order will usually ship within 5 business days from the order confirmation date (some brands & manufacturers ship slower).
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when placing your order.
- All heavy items are shipped via freight: delivery time is approximately 5-10 business days.
- Manufacturer or us cannot provide any guaranteed delivery dates. Please ensure you order early enough to meet any deadlines so as to avoid any inconvenience.
- Depending on the freight carrier, remote locations may not be serviced every day and you will be asked to be available on a specific day to receive shipment.
- Freight shipping companies do not work on weekends and deliveries are generally made within a 4-hour window between 8am and 5pm.
- Please feel free to inquire if you do not receive the tracking information, since the email we send you may sometimes end up in your junk or other folders.
- Shipping lead times may be longer than usual during holiday/rush periods, or supplier's warehouse backlogs. We will immediately inform you if this is the case and obtain your permission to proceed.
Please note some large items may take longer than 5 business days to ship, as we need to ensure they are crated safely to avoid transit damage.
Customized items also possess lead times of approximately 4+ weeks as they are built to order. Custom units may not be canceled once in production. Cancelling a custom order while in production annuls any refunds. No exceptions.
Rest assured we will always do our very best to ensure the promptest delivery. Guaranteed shipment dates and express service may be available, please let us know if you need rush service.
Please note some custom orders may take longer than 5 business days to ship, as we need to ensure they are crated safely to avoid transit damage. Additionally, tanning beds are custom-built and will require a few weeks for production. Contact us for any details.
We will always do our very best to ensure the promptest delivery. Guaranteed delivery dates and express service may be available, please let us know if you need rush service. For remote delivery locations, the shipping companies reserve the right to service it once or twice a week, and in certain parts of the day, e.g mornings or afternoons only. If you feel that you are in such an area, please let us know, as you will need to be available in those time frames.
Changing Addresses After Placing An Order
For your security, all addresses are cross-checked for fraud and a new address requires a new order. We understand that in some circumstances you may wish to change the shipping address, but please note:
IN ORDER TO REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH PAYPAL AND OTHER CREDIT CARD PORTAL POLICIES, DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES ARE NOT PERMITTED ONCE AN ITEM HAS ALREADY SHIPPED. NO EXCEPTIONS. ANY RETURNS THIS MAY CAUSE WILL BE TREATED AS A REGULAR RETURN PER OUR RETURN POLICY. PLEASE READ OUR FULL POLICY BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON RETURNS.
Cosmetic/Feature Change Disclaimer
Tanning bed manufacturers constantly change, alter, or improve their tanning beds. This affects each and every brand in the tanning industry. What this means is that all manufacturers reserve the right to make minor cosmetic/feature alterations, such as changing handles, adding or removing small features which do not affect bed performance output, or redesigning certain aspects of the bed so as to meet current market demand.
All manufacturer beds and booths are sold with this understanding, and all customers who purchase online, via any channel, purchase with this understanding and acceptance. All cosmetic changes, if any, are minor and do not affect tanning performance.
Delivery Instructions: How To Correctly Receive Your Order
The delivery instructions email will be sent to the same email address as the order confirmation email. It will re-iterate the bullet points below. Not receiving the email does not annul or cause exception to the following guideline:
- Each shipment should arrive on a pallet. If your box(es) do not arrive on a pallet, open every box in front of the driver.
- If the shipment does arrive on a pallet, but you see damage on the box, such as rips, cracks, tears, holes, water, etc, please open the box in front of the driver.
- If the box(es) have arrived on a pallet and there is no evidence of damage to the box, such as rips, cracks, holes, and your product is intact, then you are free to accept the shipment.
- Ensure that the number of boxes you receive matches the number of boxes on the delivery bill, also known as the "Bill of Lading".
- Do not discard the carton, crate, or the pallet until you confirm that all is good with the shipment once you later open it.
- IF THE DRIVER DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO CHECK EACH BOX THAT HAS NOT ARRIVED ON A PALLET, PLEASE TAKE PICTURES AND REFUSE THE SHIPMENT
- If there is visible damage to the product itself, please refuse the shipment no matter what the driver says and take a few pictures from the damaged areas of the unit.
- Note the damage on the delivery bill/receipt ie. "Damaged Box" or "Damaged sides/parts/product".
- By accepting a damaged box, or not inspecting every box, and signing for it in "Good Condition", you acknowledge that you wish to receive the order as is and cancel the right to any refunds or replacements. You will own the product as is. Do not accept damaged items.
AFTER CHECKING ALL SIDES OF BOXES:
- If the condition and quantity of your freight is acceptable, the driver will ask you to sign the delivery receipt.
- The driver will give you a copy of the receipt and take the original signed copy as proof of "clear and good" delivery.
- A signed delivery receipt without exceptions noted on the delivery receipt is called a "clear delivery"
- A Clear Delivery means that there were no shortages and no visible damage at the time of delivery.
Damage or Missing Parts: Reporting Instructions
Please open your package immediately upon receipt ie. do not wait for a birthday, event, or other circumstance. Time is of the essence due to freighter insurance purposes.
If you open your package and find it damaged within--also known as "concealed damage"--but the box or packaging was undamaged upon delivery, it is very important you follow the mandatory procedures below:
Please read these instructions very carefully as they pertain to any refunds or replacements.
- Inform us within 24 hours of any concealed damage. It is understood by all parties that by not reporting damage or missing parts within 24 hours, you annul your right to freight damage insurance and thus your right to any refund, repair, or replacements and you choose to accept the product "as is".
- Take pictures of all sides of the box for proof no damage to the box existed prior to opening the package (this is required for insurance purposes). Again, always refuse a box which looks damaged.
- Do not assemble a damaged product in any way, and do not throw away the box(es) or the pallet on which the product came.
- Tampering with the product will void your right to any returns or replacements. Simply report the damage and leave it as is, we will be sure to promptly assist you.
- Manufacturers request all damaged products to be in the original packaging and never assembled or used.
- No returns or replacements will be allowed on any used product, damaged or not. No exceptions.
- Keep the original packaging until you confirm that everything is in perfect condition with the product.
If someone else will be receiving or setting up your product for you, it is your responsibility to inform them about our Shipping & Returns policy.
- REFUSE ANY DAMAGED DELIVERY WITHOUT EXCEPTION
- Send any required photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may process an insurance claim/replacement.
In order to receive an immediate refund or replacement for "concealed damage":
- You agree to hold onto the damaged item and not dispose of it until further instructions are provided by the manufacturer or by us.
- You agree to not dispose of the original box/carton the item came in for proof that the damage was not visible on the cartoon/package and hence not considered concealed damage
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL AN ITEM BE REFUNDED OR REPLACED IF THE ITEM OR ITS BOX/PACKAGING HAVE BEEN DISCARDED. THIS IS REQUIRED FOR INSURANCE AND PROOF OF CONCEALED DAMAGE.
REMINDER: PLEASE DO NOT ASSEMBLE OR USE ANY DAMAGED PRODUCT. BY DOING SO YOU AGREE TO FORFEIT ANY RIGHTS TO REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENTS AND ACCEPT THE ITEM AS IS. IF YOU ARE HIRING A THIRD PARTY TO RECEIVE OR ASSEMBLE THE PRODUCT, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO INFORM THEM FULLY OF OUR SHIPPING POLICY.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 786-233-7010 and we will be glad to assist you with any queries or concerns.
Cancellations & Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. It is important you familiarize yourself with brands or types of products which allow returns. Most purchases may be canceled at no cost prior to shipment.
Please ensure that any purchase is able to fit into your room of choice. We make no guarantees, nor will we make any, as we are not intimate with the layout of your home or office. In the event of a return because an item does not fit into your space, see below. Note that customized items and some brands have a no-return policy.
The following sales are final and non-cancellable/non-refundable:
- Any custom-built order
- Any built-to-order product
- All Solar Storm units
- All ProSun units
- All ESB units
- All Solar Wave units
- All replacement bulbs
- All Tanning lotions and solutions
In the event any product from the above bulleted categories or brands arrives damaged, a replacement or repair will be offered. We strive to always make things right. However, no returns/cancellations will be permitted simply because of transit damage or freight transit loss. No one wishes for things to go wrong with third parties/carriers, but these things happen and must be accepted as part of doing business. No exceptions.
If there are any third party or carrier errors, you agree to let us help you resolve these in a timely manner.
For all other products or brands not listed above, should you decide to cancel once a product has already shipped:
- All returnable items must be returned within 30 days of product receipt.
- The product must be in its original packaging, unopened, and unused.
- You (the buyer) will be responsible for all shipping charges, including return shipping and a manufacturer's 20% restocking fees.
- The refund will be processed once the item has been received at the warehouse in good condition.
- Any damaged, used, or unsaleable product condition will not be refunded. Please do not open the package, use the product, or assemble it in any way.
Because we cannot sell used items, all returned items must be in new and unused condition, including original packaging.
Freight delays may occur due to a shipping carrier's dock delays (Fedex, UPS, etc), carrier item loss, inclement weather, and many factors beyond our control. We realize this is an inconvenience to you, however it is not grounds for cancellation. Please see Freight Issues & Delivery Times* section below for more information.
NO RETURNS ON ANY USED GOODS OR ANY TANNING SOLUTIONS.
PURSUANT TO FDA GUIDELINES, SALE OF ALL TANNING SOLUTIONS IS FINAL, NO RETURNS. PLEASE CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ORDERED THE CORRECT SOLUTION AS WE CANNOT RESELL SOLUTIONS BY LAW, EVEN IF UNOPENED.
LED Technologies: ReVive/DPL Product Manufacturer Policy
All Revive/DPL products are final sale and non-returnable.
MaxiMist/Tampa Bay Tan Product Manufacturer Policy
- All Spray Tan Equipment (Spray Units) 14 day return policy; after that 25% restocking fee applies. Customer is responsible for shipping costs both ways.
- All Spray Tanning Solutions, Skin care or Prep items, Cosmetics, Equipment Cleaners: NOT eligible for return, opened or unopened.
Because we cannot sell used, ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN NEW AND UNUSED condition, including original packaging (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way).
Norvell Product Manufacturer Policy
- 30 days return policy, after that 15% restocking fee applies (up to 90 days). Customer is responsible for shipping costs both ways.
Because we cannot sell used items, ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION, including original packaging (please do not use, assemble, or modify the product in any way). No returns on any used goods or tanning solutions.
Custom-Built Items Policy
Any product which does not arrive in "batches" on a specific date and which is built expressly for you is considered a custom-built product. Custom-built (or "customized") products always possess lead times and are not readily available to ship as they must be built expressly for you.
Examples of custom-built products, but not limited to these, are Solar Storm, ESB, Solar Wave or Pro Sun. Please see "Cancellation & Refunds" section for a comprehensive list.
Once the manufacturer begins building your product, they have invested in the resources required to build it and cannot cancel the order, nor provide a refund if you choose to cancel your order, regardless of any production delays. You agree to forfeit ALL funds paid by cancelling a custom-built product, whether in the first or last stage of production. No exceptions.
In essence, do not order any custom-built product if you cannot wait. If you are not willing to work with any possible production delays, we recommend you not order any customized or custom-built orders. We also do not recommend you order any such products for a specific deadline or event, such as the opening of a venue, convention, or a birthday, unless you order well in advance.
We realize this is not a perfect world and should there be any damages to such items during transit, we will work to get you replacement parts to repair any damage as soon as possible. We reserve the right to fix any custom-built item instead of fully replacing it.
REMINDER: Customized or custom-built (ie built to order) products are final sales and non-returnable. In the small likelihood of transit damage, the item will be repaired or replaced, at our sole discretion. By placing an order with us, you agree to our terms.
Please note that custom replacement parts may take significantly longer to ship out than regular stock parts. We realize this may be an inconvenience to you and we want to be sure you understand wait times on custom items and/or their repair or replacements.
If your item requires an installer, one will be located as soon as possible. In the case of remote areas, installers may be harder to find and hence installation will take longer. Again, if time is of the essence we recommend you order non-custom built (in-stock) items instead as custom built items have no specific time-frame guarantees for both delivery and repairs by all manufacturers.
We will make every reasonable effort to expedite your order but you understand that controlling third parties (shipping, logistics, weather, etc) is an imperfect science.
IN ESSENCE: DO NOT ORDER ANY CUSTOM PRODUCTS UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO WAIT, TO ANTICIPATE MANUFACTURER PRODUCTION DELAYS, AND TO UNDERSTAND THEY ARE NON-CANCELLABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.YOUR SATISFACTION IS ALWAYS OUR GOAL HOWEVER THIS POLICY IS OUR LEGAL NOTICE TO YOU AND YOUR PAYMENT PROVIDER AS CUSTOM ITEMS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE TO PRODUCE.
Your Shipping Insurance
We provides complimentary shipping insurance with all orders. We want your order to be fully insured and protected while in transit. Shipping insurance allows a merchant to replace or refund an order that suffers damage due to shipping, at no cost to the buyer.
However, by accepting a damaged box and signing for it in "good condition", or not reporting concealed damage within 24 hours, a customer acknowledge they wish to receive the order as is and forfeit any right to refunds (full or partial) or replacements.
Any box visibly damaged during shipping may indicate a damaged item within. This means you should always notate the damage to a box or item on the delivery bill, otherwise insurance cannot be filed and refunds/replacements cannot be made.
We know this is pretty straight-forward, but we are required by credit card companies to legally disclose it!
We strive for your 100% satisfaction. In the event we process an insurance claim for damage, please bear in mind that we will always provide a refund or replacement without you having to wait for the claim process to be over.
In doing so, however, you agree to hold onto the damaged item until the claim process is over.
Refusal to hold the damaged item means shipping insurance cannot be executed and voids our ability to provide you with any refunds/replacements. This is common practice with all U.S. carriers (UPS, Fedex, etc) when processing insurance claims for refunds or replacements and does not in any way make you responsible for the delivery damage.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us a 786-233-7010 or at email@example.com and our professional staff will be glad to assist you.
Important To Understand: What is Curbside Delivery?
By default, all heavy freight orders are delivered "curbside", which is industry standard for all manufacturers. This means they call ahead to schedule a delivery window convenient to you, and then the truck pulls up to where the public road meets your personal or business driveway. For insurance reasons, they are under no obligation, and will not, travel within a long personal or unique driveway or park in a parking lot. Read more below to understand industry standards.
Once parked, the freighter will open the rear cargo hold and allow you to lower the item out and carry it to your home or office. This is how all curbside freight operates, there exist no other free options. Freighters charge more for additional services, see below. Please remember small orders that travel via Fedex/UPS get delivered to your door, just like any small orders you normally receive.
The following add-ons are available at checkout for an additional cost:
Liftgate Service White Glove Delivery Professional Installation
A "liftgate service" means a special truck with a rear mechanical platform is dispatched to you instead of a regular freight truck. This will lower any heavy freight to ground-level. This is recommend for any heavy freight and it is not a free service, nor should that be assumed.
If you require a liftgate-capable truck for heavy freight, please select the liftgate option during checkout. As always, the shipping company will call you ahead of time to schedule a delivery appointment. All smaller orders are delivered via regular Fedex/UPS.
For your peace of mind, any delivery type is only provided in writing on your Order Confirmation and never verbally. If it is not shown on your Order Confirmation, then you can assume it is basic curbside delivery. Refusing delivery because you have chosen the incorrect delivery method will be treated as a return per our "Cancellation & Refunds" section. By placing your order with us, you understand and agree to this policy.
It is important to note that some deliveries may incur additional costs due to remote / hard to access / limited access locations. Although uncommon we will promptly let you know if this is the case so that you may choose whether or not to proceed with the shipment.
ONCE A DELIVERY METHOD IS CHOSEN DURING CHECKOUT, IT IS IMPORTANT TO LET US KNOW BEFORE SHIPPING IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE DELIVERY METHODS AS NOT ALL SHIPPING COMPANIES PROVIDE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES, SUCH AS A LIFTGATE, WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY OR INSTALLATION.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AS IT WILL SUBJECT YOU TO SHIPPING AND RESTOCKING CHARGES IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT DELIVERY OR ARE UNABLE TO DO SO.
Does Delivery Include Setup?
No, it does not.
Since the standard delivery method is curbside, it does not include set-up. Oftentimes customers don't realize professional setup costs hundreds of dollars--which is why very few (high-end) brands offer it for free.
We do provide setup for many of our products and if so, it will be displayed as a drop down option on the product page under "Professional Installation".
What is Front Door/Garage Delivery?
When this service is requested on a shipment going to a business, the carrier will take the freight into the storefront for delivery. On a residential delivery, the carrier will take the shipment onto the property, or into the garage of the residence.
They will not deliver inside the front door, but rather at the front door.
When a driver delivers to a specific room in a house or business, for example a basement or the 2nd floor, the requested service is known as White Glove service.
Since this is very time consuming and requires multiple employees, only specific shipping companies offer white glove service. If you require white glove service, please choose White Glove Delivery at checkout.
White glove quotes will vary and not all be the same, since not all home or business deliveries are the same. Number of stairs, corridors, etc may require a different quote and we will let you know if this is the case. No quote is final until we ourselves obtain the final quote for you.
Storage Fees & Delays
It is understood that by placing an order you are ready to commit to and accept delivery of the merchandise on whichever date window the merchandise ships, or is expected to ship.
If your order ships and you choose to delay delivery, the shipping company reserves the right by law to return your merchandise or charge you storage fees. Generally, shipping companies will not allow your item to be stored on their premises for longer than 5 business days.
If they return your merchandise you will be responsible for shipping both ways, as well as a restocking fee per our "Cancellation & Refunds" Policy. If they return your merchandise and the product is non-returnable or final sale, you will be responsible for the full cost of the item, including any third party and shipping fees. See our "Cancellation & Refunds" as well as "Custom-Built Items" Policy. If the shipping company chooses to retain the item on premises and charge you storage fees, you agree to pay such fees in full prior to the delivery of the merchandise. We will not be held responsible for any delays on your part, whether intentional or not. No exceptions.
In essence, please do not delay delivery of your merchandise as shipping companies have very little flexibility due to legal and insurance constraints. By placing your order with us you agree to be responsible for all costs associated with self-imposed delays.
Freight Issues & Delivery Times
We will always do our very best to ensure prompt delivery of your merchandise. However, freight delays may occur due to a shipping carrier dock delay, carrier item loss, inclement weather, and many factors beyond our control.
We realize this is an inconvenience for you, however it is not accepted as grounds for cancellation nor do we ever make any delivery date guarantees verbally or in writing.
Freight issues may happen with any freight, from any shipping company, across any state. You agree to allow us and the freight company to rectify the issue in a reasonable amount of time. Note also that:
Freight shipping is unlike regular shipping Freight delivery times are never guaranteed--even amongst the largest freighters--nor will we ever guarantee delivery on or by a certain date We may give you approximate delivery time frames, but never any guarantees Freight companies may lose or misplace your item. This is rare and only affects a small minority of shipments across all freight companies. By placing your order with us you understand these mishaps may happen, are out of our control, and will work in a positive manner with us to get the freight delivered to you as quickly as possible
In such event that an item is lost or delayed, you agree to allow us and the freight company to rectify the issue.
We realize you want your item as quickly as possible, as do we, and you have our guarantee to assist you as best as our capable staff can.
IN THE RARE EVENT A CARRIER ISSUE OCCURS, WE WILL ALWAYS STRIVE TO RESOLVE MATTERS RAPIDLY FOR YOU. HOWEVER, SHOULD YOU WISH TO CANCEL AN ORDER REGARDLESS, WITHOUT GIVING THE FREIGHT COMPANY TIME TO RECTIFY THE ISSUE, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED A REGULAR CANCELATION AND HENCE FALL UNDER THE "CANCELATION & RETURNS" POLICY.
Color & "Sight Unseen" Disclaimer
All items purchased are represented on our site in as best a color scheme/description as possible, based on information relayed to us by the manufacturer. Colors, however, may vary slightly from what is shown based on the type and the age of the monitor you are using.
The item name and color and quality is no different on our site than on any other site, and you agree to purchase the item based on the appearance as shown and described, without express guarantees of any kind, and "sight-unseen".
Meaning, you have not seen the product in person and have agreed to purchase it online without further assumptions or expectations beyond the product description and any pictures or videos on our site.
No assumption should be made as to the quality of the parts, or what should or shouldn't be including or excluded at the price point you have paid.In essence, if you are unsure as to what you are getting and what any one part of the product should or shouldn't be like, you should not make an online purchase. It behooves you to first go to a local store and view the item in person, then purchase online, or at the store, at your earliest convenience. We want to make sure your personal expectations are met. It is assumed that a purchase online means that you have done your due diligence and research and have purchased knowing the product and its aspects fully well.We make no representations beyond what is described on our website, nor should any assumption be made beyond our description.
No manufacturer allows returns based on colors and no returns at all on any custom-built items.
Blanket Policy Disclaimer
For any policy omission, the individual manufacturer policy will apply without exception. As policies are multi-faceted and constantly evolve, customer (you) and retailer (us) agree to defer to the manufacturer's shipping & returns policy in the instances they have not already been covered in our policy. A manufacturer's website can be found by performing a web search or by asking us, we will gladly share their website.
Free Shipping/Discount Code Exclusions
It is our goal to be as clear as possible in regards to all free shipping promotions or any discount codes.
- Multiple discounts cannot be applied to the same order, regardless of brand. This includes combining Free Installation with any discount code.
- Free installation promos are considered a discount, and no other discount may be applied in addition to this.
- Accessories added to a purchase in order to reach a discount level nullifies the entire order. Discounts are intended for the principal tanning units only.
- Discount codes do not apply on coast to coast orders.
Much as we strive to offer absolutely free shipping during our promotional periods, there are some locations which we cannot serve or ship to for free. These are usually states such as Hawaii and Alaska, but not limited to these, as well as locations with restricted access (ie islands, heavy metro areas, hotels), rural areas, or locations which a carrier may deem remote or difficult to get to.
Coast-to-coast or long-distance shipping may not be covered under our free shipping policy, as we strive to obtain the fastest route to prevent item breakage and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction. For example, a freight product shipping from Florida to New York will likely not fall under our free shipping promotion.
If you feel you are in such a location, please feel free to contact us first to make sure you are eligible for free shipping to your location. We will still provide a credit for shipping in these instances. If you place an order and we find that you are in such an area, we will immediately contact you with all available options.
Thanks so much for choosing Spray and Sun!
Spray & Sun guarantees the lowest price for an entire 6 months after purchase on all items!
For New Orders:
If you haven't purchased from us yet, you have two options to get the best price guarantee:
1. If you see the item on our website, order it today and we will guarantee it is the best price anywhere online for an entire six months after purchase. If not, we'll refund you the difference!
2. If you can't find the item you are looking for, or you want options or other custom additions not listed, call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put together the lowest price quote you will find anywhere online, guaranteed.
Just email us at email@example.com with your Purchase Order Number after you purchase.
Our 100% Price Guarantees terms and conditions:
- The price guarantee is valid for up to an entire 6 months after purchase!
- Please purchase the item from us before requesting your Price Match
- Clearance or Special Promos, such as buy one get one free aren't eligible
- The item be in stock on the competitor's website
- The price match applies to online-only retailer ie. Costco isn't eligible, or stores that have a warehouse
- Auctions or any kind of liquidator sites such as Overstock or eBay aren't eligible
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer and follow dealer MAP Policies
- Any product purchased with a third party warranty service, such as Clyde or TimePayment, is not eligible for a Price Match. No exceptions.
- The guarantee includes the total price of both item and shipping charges
- QuadPay or TimePayment transactions are not eligible
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.